The ideal battery system for your home
We believe that home owners and tenants should be able to sleep well at night knowing that they have a safe and sustainable energy storage with batteries that are designed to be safer than “safe”. That makes Nilar batteries the obvious choice.
Safer than safe and easy to install
- Nilar batteries can be installed safely and easily in your property, whether it is your home, office building or industrial property.
- Nilar batteries are so safe that you can transport them by air without any restrictions.
- Most other batteries require dangerous goods documentation and expensive explosion-proof containers when transporting them.
Water-based, non-flammable technology with superior safety benefits
- Thanks to the non-flammable, water-based chemistry, Nilar batteries won’t release poisonous gases even if there is an external fire close by.
- There is no risk of explosion, so the emergency services will be able to swiftly respond to the fire without any restrictions – which is not the case for many other battery technologies.
What can you do with energy storage containing Nilar batteries?
An energy storage solution using Nilar batteries can perform many different tasks in any home or residential application. These tasks can be used in different situations and in combination with each other to provide the specific functions that your application needs.
Store excess energy production during the day for later use by connecting an energy storage system with Nilar batteries to solar panels.
Slowly charging your battery with low power and discharging it with high power for short periods helps reduce peaks in power consumption.
For remote areas where the electricity supply is unreliable or non-existent, an energy storage can be charged from energy sources not connected to the grid and discharged when these sources are unavailable.
A backup system can be used when the regular power supply is unavailable, allowing for a more continuous power supply. By always conserving part of the energy storage capacity, energy is available if power losses occur.