Michael Obermayer, CEO Nilar International AB
- Board member of the Company since 2012
- MSc eng., PhD chem, MBA INSEAD
- Managing partner at Fjord Capital Partners. 30 years at McKinsey Company, Senior Partner. Former: Managing Director of World Economic Forum.
Marcus Wigren, CEO Nilar AB
- Joined: 2007
- BSc in Business Administration, University of Örebro
- BSc in Computers, Energy, High voltage and Control Technique, Linköping University
- More than 15 years of experience in marketing and sales of technical systems and products. Former: Product Manager Gycom Nordic AB, Sales engineering Vacon AB, Electrical and industrial consultant Ångpanneföreningen and Process Control System consultant at Siemens Sweden, Germany, and USA.
- Email: Marcus Wigren
- Phone: +46-76-769 50 75
Magnus Nordgren, CFO
- Joined: 2013
- BA in Business Administration, Stockholm University
- More than 20 years of experience in finance – out of which 12 years from pre-IPO and publicly listed companies. Former: CFO of Brandos AB (publ), CFO of Ortivus AB (publ) – listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm Small Cap, CFO of GTE plc – a clean tech company with optimization solutions for gas turbines – IPO on AIM, Director of Finance Nordics of ACNielsen.
- Email: Magnus Nordgren
- Phone: +46-70-214 17 49
Erik Tolagen, Head of Sales and Marketing
- Joined: 2012
- Background in sales and product management. Special skills in system design and battery implementation, having worked closely to a number of Nilar’s customers during the years. Former: Engineer Svensk Konstruktionstjänst, Technical sales Promoco Scandinavia AB, Product Manager Gycom Nordic AB.
- Email: Erik Tolagen
- Phone: +46-76-769 50 64
Anders Ericson, Head of Manufacturing
- Joined: 2011
- Electronic and Computer Engineering (80p), University of Gävle
- More than 20 years of management experience and production technology from Ericsson. During this period he has been among other the technical manager of Ericsson ́s global process for manufacturing of radio base stations. Former: Technology Manager Ericsson.
- Email: Anders Ericson
- Phone: +46-70-540 42 77
Anders Tangen, Head of R&D
- Joined: 2017
- Dr Scient Chemistry, University of Oslo
- More than 15 years of management experience. Former: CEO BRANN AB, Section Manager, Project Manager, Senior Scientist GE Healthcare, Scientist Nycomed Imaging, Board Member Patrafee AB and SEPAF.
- Email: Anders Tangen
- Phone: +46-70-685 20 51
Magnus Dahlén, Head of Product Development
- Joined: 2013
- Material Physics, Uppsala University
- Former consultant having specialized in the field of battery technology and battery cells for industrial/military applications, and consumer products. Former employments as consultant at: Etteplan, Intertek, Sagentia Catella. Former Laboratory Manager and Development Engineer at Saft AB.
- Email: Magnus Dahlén
- Phone: +46-76-769 56 28
Richard Howlett, Head of US Department
- Joined: 2005
- MSc in Electrical Engineering, Texas Tech University
- More than 20 years of experience in the advanced vehicle engineering industry including alternative fuels, electric, hybrid electric, and fuel cell vehicle research. 7 years of experience with Hewlett Packard designing state of the art Intel Micro Processors and support chip sets. Former: Chairman for the Battery Testing Standards Committee under the Vehicle Battery Steering Committee.
- Email: Richard Howlett
- Phone: +1-720-446-0169 Ext 101